The department of Orthopaedics at the university offers excellence in terms of training, research and clinical care.Functioning as a sub specialty unit, the department offers a range of surgeries related to spine, joint replacement, sports medicine and arthroscopy, musculoskeletal tumour and trauma & reconstructive.
- Audiological tests Including PTA, Impedance Audiometer and BERA.
- Speech Therapy.
- Fully Equipped Major and Minor O.T. dedicated to ENT department.
- Separate Endoscopy Room for Day Care patients.
- Treatment unit in O.P.D. Examination rooms to perform Minor O.T procedures like Syringing, Suction clearance etc.
- Examination under Microscope is performed in Minor O.T.
- Temporal Lab is functional and is used to train residents in various otological surgeries.
- Didactic Lectures as well as Clinical Teachings are imparted to undergraduate Students.
- Regular Case presentations, Seminar and Journal club are designed as teaching curriculum for PG Student.
- Research is carried out regularly and a number of research papers have been published in National & International journals during last one year.
- 90-100 patients suffering from various ENT and Head and Neck Disorders attend the outpatient department daily.
- 20-25 cases with Minor ENT ailments are treated daily as Minor O.T. procedures
- 3-4 Major ENT operations are carried out daily.
- ENT operations performed include Reconstructive and Rehabilitative procedures for Ear diseases, Voice disorders and Operations for Sinonasal diseases.
- Procedures for Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea will be started shortly
Our HOD has been invited to deliver Guest Lecture / Invited talk at the National conference, of AOI and All India Rhinology Society.